Tuesday, September 18, 2012

6mm Moderns; A Test

My GHQ order has arrived. I quickly opened some packs undercoated and did a test figure.

I am reasonably happy with the result. However I should of cleaned up the model a bit better. Most of the tanks have a huge mold line through the side of the tank. To remove it I would have to run a knife down the side almost guaranteeing loss of the rivet details.

My Chieftains will be painted in the Berlin Brigade Camo scheme. Its a urban camo based on the old WWI era Dazzle scheme. Its designed to break up the tanks lines so at distance it won't be recognized quickly as a tank.

As normal I only have my cheap point and shoot. Lighting is poor and enlarging 6mm figures isn't the best idea.


1 comment:

  1. Dude, have loved that scheme for ages.
    Nice work too.
    Welcome to the Kool Aid...;-)

    ReplyDelete